FOCUSED ON CREATING VALUE
Axia Energy II focuses on creating value for its investors by identifying opportunities through geological expertise, completion optimization and cost control.
- Resource plays – Our team finds significant North American wellbore manufacturing plays. Many of these plays require creative ideas, new technology and deliberate execution.
- Leveraging our core competency – Our team has demonstrated the ability to consistently outperform other operators through our operational expertise.
- Experience – The core team has been working together for nearly 20 years at public and private companies. The team enjoyed success at Burlington Resources, Tom Brown Inc., Orion Energy Partners and Axia Energy.
- Flexibility – We have created significant positions through drill to earn joint ventures, farm outs, ground floor leasing and tactical producing asset acquisitions with identifiable upside.
- Reputation – We have built a reputation based on honesty, integrity and trust. We have long established relationships within the industry enabling us to secure services in busy times and gaining access to opportunities with industry partners.
Axia Energy II is currently pursuing opportunities within North America. Current operations include the Piceance, Uinta, Green River, Permian and Michigan Basins.